+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, May 02, 2003

This is gonna be sort of a scribble pad for me..
I am gonna jot down few of my ramblings which till now have been locked somewer at the back of my mind.
I am fond of paronomasia (playing with words) and U might notice a few punny ramblings from here on..
Herez one of my Pulambals...
I was thinking this afternoon abt the present scenario on this earth...
I can't afford the highly expensive Cars..
I hate its much adored Bars..
I loathe its authoritative Czars..
I can't withstand their crazy Wars..
Now they threaten us all with Sars..
I am looking towards the stars..
& wondering if I could get a ticket to Mars!!
~Raapi




Posted by rajesh |


« Home | BLOG TESTING ...1,2,3...CHECK 1,2,3.. (THIS POST C... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger