+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My new alter ego...

I'm not a musician..
but I can make you appreciate the world of music better..

I'm not at all a cook..
but I can help you spice up your culinary skills better...

I'm not an accountant...
but I sure can help you save some money...

I am not a billboard...
but I host the maximum number of ads on earth...

I am not a polyglot..
but nothing gets lost in my translation...

I am not a star maker...
but in my world of blogs,everyones a hero...

I'm definitely not a genie..
but I can almost make all your thoughts/wishes come true...

I am not a researcher with any degree..
but I shall strive to search anything for you to any degree...

I don't really live..
but I make you live your life better!

Thats me..Watchout! :)
Google!


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | A sick tale 66 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger