+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, August 02, 2010

32nd birthday

Birthdays come and go every year and for the last few years, its been just another day with the expected phone calls from the close ones and the birthday cake being cut,in spite of me vehemently opposing it.
This year it was a different experience .My day started with Gmail showing that I have 29 unread mails, which kind of alarmed me as I only used to get 7 or 8 new mails daily out of which 5 or 6 used to be advertisements/spams.The bulk of these 29 mails were Facebook updates with Birthday wishes.
It was weird initially to see so many wishes but then it gave a sense of goodness as I thought about how people were warm enough to spare a few second to wish me good health and a good year ahead.
Thanks to all the folks in whose good books I still hold a place. Thanks a lot and apologies in advance if I didn't return the favor of wishing you all on your birthdays.Its just that I don't check Facebook or orkut that often and especially look out for the birthday dates.

Long time since I wrote anything on my blog.
Things have been hectic the past few months and its not seeming to ease down in the next couple of months.I just wish all the good wishes that I got today help me get through the intriguing times ahead.

Signing off for now...
Rajesh


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Jeeyapuram Thatha...Love you!Miss you! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger