+
C-rappy Cacophony

Saturday, May 03, 2003

Today it was rude shock to me when I figured out G-Venkateshwaran of GV films fame commited suicide!!
Its not that hes someone known to me personally or someone abt whom I think on any normal day..Just that it is kinda wierd to figure out that the vagaries of life n sudden quirk of fate hit persons belonging to all echelons of life.
Theres one factor certain in this life & that factor is "Uncertainity"!
One more irony that struck me thro this event was...
GV gave life to the film "May Maatham" but it is on this May maatham that he succumbed to his emotions n ended his life.He definitely might have been a Nayagan/dalapathi or even a sokkathangam to the tamil film industry!But if money was the major reason for this action of his,then its a pathetic end to a great man..Well,whatever may be the reason,commiting suicide is a dastardly act,which can never be justified!!


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | This is gonna be sort of a scribble pad for me.. I... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger