+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, June 04, 2004

Baba Black sheep!

Warning:Sacrilegious material inside!!
This post does not bear any stamp of what I really feel towards this entire thing(not that anybody cares about it) or What I want people to realise or something.So I would not wish to be held responsible for causing disturbances to the reader's sentiments or faith.Read at your own risk of being irritated OR awakened OR just plainly bored!

I am just posting a link forwarded by a friend,who feels people are being mislead by this person.Here is the link - Sai Baba Magic
I looked at the videos in the link and I should admit that I did find it interesting,particularly the last few videos.
To someone like me who sometimes questions even the existence of God Himself,this outcry about a mortal acting as God/God's Rep, would never appealed much.Pardon the blasphemy,but he is just another man trying to succeed in his lifetime!Hes done it well till now,thanks to his great followers!

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Memorial Day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger