+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Detour

Trying hard to find the urge that I used to have previously,to blog almost daily.Nowadays,its turned out be an occasional visit to the blogger.com webpage and chip in some whinings and express some views of mine,which almost always, gets opposed by a few in their comments section.

Something I noticed this weekend and I felt I should put it down here in my blog:
The weblink which shows which blog has referred the readers to my blog,points out to several blogs which have blogrolled my blog and there is this lone warrior(Oh!Its an insult to the term warrior now),who tries to snub me very hard and falters miserably every single time.

This sorry thing's secret to blogging is..
Use terms such as economy,liberal,Marxism,Republicans,Conservatives,Suicide,Death,Intellect,Toilet seat,'Darwin's theory',Hypocrisy,Evolution,Islam,'Roll of a dice',Ayn Rand,Sartre,Freud etc in any random order and come up with absolute stupidity.

The attention seeking whore is best at visiting other blogs and leaving nasty comments to garner some visits to its blog.The count of the number of times it gets reprimanded by passers-by would in itself require a separate counter.
I wonder if it sits somewhere in its lab and cries out loud every day,feeling miserable and worthless!It calls itself belonging to a group of close friends,who actually repent every single day for having associated themself with this poopy stuff!

The height of crying hard is its yet another approach of constantly linking other people's blogs and writing some random stuff about bearing no truth or basis about them.There is this latest dig at questioning my orientation,which is really funny.
From all its blogs till now,I am sure every visitor would have got a very clear understanding of its aversion to the feminine gender and going by its obsession(rather constant arguments)with various male bloggers and comment writers,there is a strong evidence of something inherent in it!As every day passes;as every blog of it gets published;as every comment of it gets into the web,its frantic call to announce its homosexuality increases!

I am pretty sure the comments section of this blog would have its entry within the next few hours and it would stand testimony to whatever I have said above.
Pathetic piece of shit,trying hard to survive and which is not able to come to terms with its helplessness and 'not fit for anything' tag which it has earned with very little effort!Hope the gay bastard gets a life!Well,I am not sure if it would be successful even in that attempt!

One good thing about all this is the free publicity it has generated,i.e. the page hits to my blog have increased and I have even got some regular visitors and friends due to it,whom otherwise I would'nt have known all my life.

-Raapi




Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Instant Placebos! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger