+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Forwards...

I have always been receiving a number of forwards through emails,thanks to software companies in India...I plan to start posting some of those in my blog.
Few good things about this..
-I don't have to hunt for email ids to send my forwards to..
-You don't have to go through the misery of scrolling down the email via 1000s of forwarded Infosys and wipro email ids to watch the content below..
-I have the liberty of choosing which forward to post,rather than shocking the hell out of everyone by sending one of those 'Thirupathi venky' fwds...
-I can keep track of the forwarded matter and make sure I don't waste my time laughing at a forward that has been re-sent after 3 years with the same content!

and so on...

seri..porum kadiya poatadhu...
Bottomline...topline..middleline...There might be matter unoriginal..
Ennavo..idhuvara ellaaaaam sondha muyarchi maari...!apdinu neenga solradhu kaekardhu..
But then..just a post to reiterate what I said above!

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Who should U.S invade next? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger