+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, December 19, 2008

Refinancing again

A few months ago I refinanced at 5.5% thinking the rates had come down a lot from the 6.25% rate I had from my original loan.

Of late the rates have been decreasing even more.



My mortgage broker,Brad Walters is helping me refinance again for a lower rate.

Here is my Linkedin recommendation for Brad and I could say again that hes really a nice guy to work with.He offered all options of refinancing with/without points/with and without origination fee and I was finally able to select the best possible combo for me.

Brad helped me refinance my home loan recently.He was very adept at handling all the aspects of the entire process with great professionalism and understanding.He is an expert when it comes to Home loan details and is easily reachable at all times. Brad was able to get the best possible mortgage rate with minimal fees and It was a pleasure to have dealt with him. -Rajesh November 14, 2008

Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

Just in case anyone wants to refinance,it wouldnt hurt to consult him at "http://www.castlehillsmtg.com/"

-Rajesh

Labels: , , , ,



Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Visa Bulletin for January 2009 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger