+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, December 29, 2003

MAIL IN REBATES

MIR...!!
Of late,I have always been wondering how the U.S stores are able to sell so many unnecessary stuff in such huge quantities.This cartoon answered that question to a great extent.The mail in rebate system needs somemore fool-proof authentication.Nobody has any control over the rebates and most of the times the customer gets cheated.I myself have been denied rebates on many items for wierd reasons.
In India ,I dont think such a system would work anyday,because the buyers are much more informed and calculative.Unless there is a very well crafted transaction/trade mechanism,I dont think the consumers buy anything.
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | what does christmas mean to an american desi? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger