+
C-rappy Cacophony

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Quixtar Blog??interesting...

This link below ..I jus bounced upon it today..The person who writes this blog has a neutral opinion about Quixtar/Amway and explains the effect of these on his life.His wife happens to be an active member of it while he is not...I also figured out that he has linked my webpage and my outbursts about the menace in his sept 05' 2003 blogpiece which can be found in his sept archives..
I spent a good amount of time reading thro some of his blogs..Could easily visualise the pain the person is undergoing in his life..Here take a look ifya got enuff time to kill and if you wanna enjoy the feeling of not being in the so-called despicable business!Quixtar Blog: November 2002 Archives


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | You now..Old student isn't it,now?... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger