+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Wannago2india..:((((((((((((

SUddenly feeling tooooooooooooooo bored here..Jus feel like going to India..!But I cant!It sucks big time!
lifes taken me to the hieght of isolation and irritation.I have been reduced to just yet another dirty despicable desi sitting in a TacoBell on a friday night staring at the 'supreme taco' and the fire sauce and wondering "Is this how bad my life would get to or is there something worse in store?".Just as I glance across the restaurant,I see 2 broad chested african american ladies devouring their burritos without any concern.Their xxxxxxl sized red Tshirt/loose pants and the dangling jumbo sized silver pendants put me out of place for a second and wonder seriously.."Is it really true what my biology book stated - All humans are made up of the same basic elements of life - the DNA, eventhough there appearnces may seem different!
Just as I tried to turn away from them ,I noticed 2 other desis getting into the beggar's paradise-Taco Bell!As our eyes met,it was so obvious as each one us felt in our minds .."Oh U desi pig..why did u have to be here when I am here!".I bet this is the same kinda feeling that most desis experience when they see each other anywhere -on the roads,on the marketplace etc.Everywhere its only the desis who behave as if the person tried to loot their house the night before or lure his wife or girlfriend!
I could hear the Indian brethren go to the counter and shout..."1 saaaaaaaaft Taaaackoaaaaa but noaaaa meaaaaaaaaaaaaat ..substitute with beeeeeeeeens..1 glass of water -No ice!"
I just left the place disgusted with myself!
-Raapi
p.s: I know this ones kinda racist and irritating..But couldn't help it!what to do..?


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Baba Black sheep! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger