+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Madhuri....

A small imagination...

Its an icy cold sunday morning at Denver,with the roads and even the grass in the lawns fully covered with snow,as Dr.Nene switches on the TV in his room.As he finishes glancing the weather channel and is midway through his random channel surfing,a female voice is heard from the other room

"Sriram...abhi thak brush bhii nahi kiyaa kya?Cmon yaar,We gotto to take Arin to the doctor today!Pls get ready!"

As sriram nonchalantly digs himself deep into his comforter,he treads upon Zee TV,which is carrying a program about his wife, as he shouts..
"Hey..Madhu..Look whos in TV!"

His wife joins him as they watch the next few minutes with their eyes glued to the screens..

Mrs.Nene : Sri..Look how cute I look in Tezaab!U haven't even watched it once!

Mr.Nene : hmm..yeah..U look young and nice..

Mrs.Nene blushes after a few seconds when they show M.F Hussain shamelessly proclaim 'My heart stills beats for Madhuri',as Mr.Nene pulls the comforter and starts to go back to sleep.

Mrs.Nene : Sri..Too much!They are showing me on TV and U r sleeping?..Look..How the whole world likes me aur thuu bhii tho hi..aise..

Mr.Nene:Oh cmon Madhu..Anil might have liked your Tezaab and speak about it for years,M.F.H would love to do Gajgamini part-2 with you and the whole world might tune in to watch your hazaar movies..But the bottomline is..
Nobody knows my sweetheart as good as I do..

Mrs.Nene:But then you have not even watched a handful of my movies..

Mr.Nene:I don't need to watch your movies or programs to know you.
The uncontrollable drops of tear that I noticed as you left the Mumbai airport leaving papa/mummy,the natural smile that I see on your face as you cuddle Arin,the unkempt hair that you sport early morning straight from bed and the soft,innocent face of yours that I watch every night as you pull the bedsheet over yourself in your sleep..
All these choti choti incidents convey much more than the 50 or 100 movies you have acted!

The world knows you as an actress.It is only I who knows you as Madhuri..My Madhuri!

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | India trip 2004 - A curtain raiser » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger