+
C-rappy Cacophony

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Not just another Birthday wish mail..

I was browsing through my yahoomail inbox to delete mails from 2 or 3 years ago when I bounced upon this one that I had sent to a friend of mine,who cribbed about getting older and not happy about her birthday!Kinda liked it..So Here it is ..



Hey Vettiii,
Enna pannre?Hows ur head ache?Was wondering Y u dint show up online..Anyway in case U show up n I m not there,do mail me..
Then,whatelse..?
Ok..Ok..I dint forget your birthday:)..Heres my wish coupled with my thoughts on it.
Happy Birthday!

I too dont like the kind of Birthdays wherein U r treated like a celebrity.I ve seen many friends of mine whose family just spend lavishly on that day as if their son/daughter is the saviour of the earth and the next day everything comes crashing on the 1-day VIPs as they are no more the celebrity that they were a day before...

As far as I am concerned,Birthday is a day when the individual himself/herself should feel rejuvenated.IMHO,Although Jan 1st is the start of the new year,an individual's Birthday is actually is the start of his/her new year.Rather than brooding that we ve grown an year old,its got be considered as a day of restructuring.We ve got to analyse if we delivered on our promises that we made last year and we ve changed for the better.To sum it up,its a day of catharsis..

Now one might ponder - what is an achievement?I guess even the simplest of all deeds can be an achievement.Eg:I ve always felt a sense on happiness,a kind of achievement every birthday because its definitely a great feat to even have lived so long without getting into trouble and more importantly,without getting our family/friends in trouble!

Coming to your Birthday,If I were you,I would have been highly satisfied.This was the year U passed out of B.E..the year when U ve got ur GRE/TOEFL AND U.S univs stuff rolling n more importantly U TURNED 21!!!I am sure there might be much more instances for U to recollect and feel contented.
Anyways,Take it easy..Be happy n ebullient as U always seem to be..Goodluck!
'Happy Birthday again!There is no reason not to be happy in life!'
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | CWC - 11 - Cacophony » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger