+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

IWD

I got this offliner in my Yahoo messenger yesterday from a friendi!!

Miss.XYZ (4:50:31 AM): nee ellam oru friend.... women's day kku wish panradhille... oru bouquet vaangi thara dhille.... che....
Miss.XYZ (4:50:44 AM): now dont tell me that u dont consider me a woman blah blah.... aal vechi adippen...

rajeshparamesh (10:01:16 PM): hey..enna ithu..How cud we succumb to the gimmicks of Hallmark??And How I could jus single out only 1 day yesterday as women's day when I cherish the existence of women almost every day :)

Jokes apart....It hadn't dawned to me until that message that yesterday was being celebrated as International Women's day!Little did I know about it and was about to ignore it until I read about it at Wikipedia!
I guess,that day is definitely worth remembering!
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Madhumathi..revisited » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger