+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

damn..!!

Loser!!!!
Thats how I felt after 1 and half hours that I spent writing up a blog and finally when I clicked the update button,the blogger webpage died on me and came out blank!!
All my efforts to go back to the page with my written matter proved futile!

I don't have the mood to recreate whatever I had come up...May be I shall try to revisit those thoughts once again in the next few days!

So,yet another Valentine's day seems to have conveniently vanished without disturbing me :)!I don't think I am gonna crib about it anymore.
I seem to have started realising that I am solely responsible for all my actions and for the pathetic state of affairs,if any!
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Re-medy-tation... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger