+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, January 16, 2005

a familiar feeling..

*the day when amma left me at vidya vinaya vinodha kinder garten school...
*the day when I stole 1 small tomato from the vegetable shop and was reprimanded by appa.
*the last day of my primary school when i moved away from madras..
*the day when I saw my favorite neighbor akka get married and leave..
*the day when I saw my amma bed-ridden due to a fall from the running bike.
*the day when I got my first and last beating from my appa for some memorable bad behavior.
*the day when I felt very sick during B.E when I was unable to even move..
*the day when I got the u.s Visa when it dawned that I'd be going to a distant land..
*the day when 1 of my closest friendy got married..
*the day when my chweet sister annouced of her amission to mbbs.
*the day when I lost my favorite friend in a tragic drowning accident right in front of my eyes.
*the day when 2 of my best friends got jobs!
*the day when my frensister got married and when I visited her house last week.

These are some of the memorable days which stand alone in this otherwise monotonous existence of 26 years..

I would like to add the present day to the list when I have a very heavy heart as I leave India and go back to U.S..to that dungeon land ..to that gigabytes of boredom!
I am leaving India yet again...I don't know how to express the sadness..
Hope I get through the next few weeks of vaccuum in my life!


Regards and thanks to all friends and relatives who made this trip memorable.
Amma,appa and Chitra...Love You!
-Rajesh





Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Happy 2005 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger