+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy 2005

I would like to wish all my friends and relatives a wonderful new year - 2005!
Being in India during the start of this great year gives me a sense of renewed confidence and resolve to go on with yet another year!

I would also like to dedicate this blog to the unfortunate people who lost their lives,families and belongings in the Tsunami disaster!
The sadness that the whole environ over here in Chennai portrays is inexplainable.The only good feeling arises from the concern and care that is pouring in from all corners of the world to help the victims and their families.

With this said,I would like tolet you all know that I would be sporadic in my blogging till Jan 17th ,due to my India visit.
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Madhuri.... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger