+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blogger's Block..

This seems to be an unusual phase where in I feel I have hit the roof and there is no more scope for any blogging from my side.The reason being the monotony of my life.I noticed that most of the popular bloggers of the present day,flourish mainly due to their rapidly fast paced environment filled with awe-striking events and happenings,which are of great interest to the majority of the internet savvy crowd.Their websites have become frequently visited areas akin to the special 'cinema section' of the tamil dailies,for which the entire family pounces upon.

People of all ages throng these websites as if they are some daily newspaper websites and the bloggers in turn do not dissapoint their ardent afficianadoes.They have their websites glittering with photographs and catchy phrased titles,invoking even the dullest of all visitors to chime in with his/her comments.Was wondering if the blogger community would soon start reaping enormous profits out of the loyal customer base that thay have generated,i.e,what if an LG or a Kiruba was to become a brand ambassador for a commodity or a company and start infusing the establishment's new introductions and releases into the minds of their readers with their unique style of 100% success/feedback guaranteed blogging?

Coming back to the reality that has hit me:If it needs an interesting environment and dedicated audience for a succeful stint at Blogging,I wonder what a person who is drowning in the quicksand called 'Boredom' could offer through his blog?There is not much happening in this city-Austin and even if somethings happening in the name of '6th street'/'Keep Austin Wierd' campaigns,the teetotaller aspect of me makes sure I am seldom a part of it.There isnt anything strange happening in my personal life too that is different from any other normal person and I have totally run out of ideas to start one of those never-ending stories.
So what shall I do???

'Quit blogging..U dumbo..or atleast quit clogging ur senses and start thinking!'
That is what my mind says now and I am sure my mind is definitely an underestimated thought factory secretly at work.So shall wait for it to churn out some interesting topic/ideas and hopefully it is soon.
Until then .. Ciao.


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Eternal rantings of a stopless mind... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger