+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Re-medy-tation...

This trivial methodology has been my personal test,rather a unique way of re-assuring or comforting myself at times of extreme boredom and utter loss of interest to do anything.
I am sure many of you might find it stupid or meaningless but then I would urge every reader to try this out and assess the feeling.An expression of the feeling in the form of a comment would be an added bonus:)

So,here is what I do when I get into that familiar state of boredom:

1)Just close my eyes with my palms and use my thumb to close my ears too.

2)Think of my closest ones,namely mom/dad/sister and the dearest of friends and relatives(not necessarily in that order always)

3)Think about what each person would be doing at this instant..
For Eg: Appa would have been back from his early morning walk and busy with the Stock market portion of 'The Hindu' newspaper.
Amma would be making the 'tamarind concoction' for making the delicious rasam,simultaneously stirring the pan of delicious fried potatoes and hummin against the backdrop of the M.S.Subbalakshmi song from the 2 in 1!
Sister would be sitting, draping herself with the 'Rajaaai Blanket' and studying earnestly for her final exams.
Paati would be 'pesanjufying' rasam mammu for my cute cousin Aaadish etc etc.

4)Try to think of the dearest of all people who would have thought about me/my wellbeing for atleast 1 second that day or rather atleast hold no grudges against me and would be ready/feel proud anyday to be associated with me.

At the end of this almost 3 minute ordeal,which I carry on almost once every week,this is what I achieve almost always...

1)A sense of rejuvenated feeling and better appreciation of life;

2)2 minutes of nearness with the dear ones,enough to battle 200 more hours of loneliness and distance!

3)Re-assessment of who are really close to me and who I really need to live for!

Now,its time for this week's assessment.Now Cmon..close ur eyes :)..Try it out..!!

-Raapi

p.s:If you are vetti enuff,try this as an extended version..

It may be someone who has lost a loved one...
It may be someone who is not able to see light at the end of the tunnel...
It may be someone who is lonely and just plain bored..
It may be someone who has chanced upon yet another worthless blog...
It may be someone who is dancing in a euphoric feeling..
But then ,this song has its unique touching effect on any person.

Listen to this song with your eyes closed.Dont directly follow the lyrics,but jus try to relax and relate to the music!

"Nooru murai pirandhaalum..nooru murai irandhaalum...
unai pirindhu
vegu dhuuram naaan.... Orunaalum poavathillai...
Ulagathin kangalilae uruvangal marainthaalum..
Onraana ullangal orunaalum maraivathilla!"
.
.
.
.
.
"Oaraayiram Paarvayilae un Paarvayai naan arivaen!"

Magic!!Isnt it?


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | 10 Things Ones Gotta get acclimatized after Wedding » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger