+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ayyo Vayasaayiduthae!!(Oops I have grown old)

Since the past few months,it has virtually become a nightmare to get up in the morning and switch on my computer!This has nothing to do with computer viruses or spamming!In fact I somehow feel those kind of attacks are repairable,but then there is these recent trend of irrevocable attack on my conscience arising out of these scenarios...

1)Theres those 4 or 5 emails from a few guys,way back from schooldays.Infact I dont even remember their faces,just a faint feeling of having heard their names during the attendance roll call.But then these guys...I dont know how they get hold of our email addresses...
Correctaa amichuduvaanga thaedi kandupudchu..Powerpoint/excel/paintshop and every available software would have finally been put to a great use to convey this..
'I am getting married to so n so..She is working as a software engr in Infosys..Blah Blah Blah..'
It comes as yet another rude shock..adapaavi..All these years,I dint even know that you were alive and you didn't care if I'd survived the earthquakes and train accidents,but then when it came to that dreaded announcement of your wedlock,you took the extra pains to hunt me down and inform me??'

2)Thank God!I think I ve made amassed enough virtues during my previous birth that God offered the Yahoo messengers with the invisible option.But then there are those forgetful days when I get signed in in "visible mode" and hell breaks loose!
There would be atleast 2 or 3 girls waiting for me, who would immediately initiate a chat!If you think,I am so gifted that 3 girls chat with me instantaneously,hold your breath..
After the customary hi and hovyudoins,comes the killer part from them...
'Hey..Long time No see..
I got something to tell you...
In fact you are the first person I am informing this...
You know my lifes changed a lot..I have never been as happy as I am now...'


Ada...build up kudukaamaa enna matternu sollaen maaa...

'I met this guy at my cousin's wedding..semma cute theryuma..kinda like you :)..and we fell head over heels for each other...You know WHEN he proposed to me?
Cousin ku thaali katum bothu..he asked if he could do that to me and I got moved to tears..'


Oh..apram???

'Ofcourse I accepted ...you dumbo!
"

Duh...It would feel as if someone slapped on one side and then waited and slapped on the other side too!
Pasanga strategic aa move panna aarambichutaanga!!rombo theritaanga tamil padam paathu paathu!

3)Then theres that email from the recently married friend,who almost was my copy exact,i.e,went to the same school,same college and lived together in the same house;Took the same bus from college to home,tried and fried peanuts with the same girl etc etc..
'eeerudal oaruyir kindaa guys!

The dynamite explodes when such a guy agasmaathly sends a 2 liner mail..
'dei machaan..!1 good news..remember I was telling I would love to name my first kid as 'chowchow' and second kid as 'lakalaka'!Its time for that..Yes..chummi is pregnant daa!'

I am like..
'adapaavi..adapaavi..
Appaaavi ya irundha paya ippo Appaaa aagaporiyaaa?'


4)The next level of jitters comes from those zillion other classmates working in India known from my undergrad.Every week,there is this mail about their change of email address domain from karthik@ti.com to karthik@hp.com...then to karthik@wipro.com and then karthik@karthik.com
and with every change in their email id and company,they rise through the rungs of their career ladder!
It sends a shock through the spine to realise that the only email id I changed was from raapi@coolmail.com to raapi@gmail.com and what that means is that I have not gone any far in my career or life!

hmmm...

Someone said..'You got to raise up in life single handedly like Abdul Kalaam/Atal Behaari Vaajpayee'

Anga ennadaana avan avan dharmathuku mingle aagi, single handedaaa sixer adchundirkaan life la..Inga ennadaana Kalaam/Vaajpayee maari single 'handed' aaa onnum saadhikaama irkoam nerya paeru!


PS:I would like to clarify one important thing.
The above incidents are just humourous expressions of various happenings in many of my friends' lives.
Although I sounded non-chalant with respect to those happenings,I am infact really really happy for them and feel proud that they have achieved what they wanted in such a short span of time!

I love Y'all..and thanx for still keeping me informed!Goodluck.
shall be looking forward for your next email :)..Keep'em pouring!
Remember...I would use the same email format/chat message later to inform of my achievements ! :)

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | AMRUTHAVARSHINI..Ambuttum Worstu Nee.. » //-->





good one da..
liked the gal-y!-proposal part...:0)
- n@n

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger