+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, June 02, 2005

If only they'd been true to themselves..

Then..
She-ela : 'Oh stupid fellow..I know U like me..n u r trying to impress me..But then I was already impressed when I first met you..
But then what if my thot process is all wrong??..So..lemme wait'

He-manth : 'Oh my dearest bestest friendy..I am not sure if U know this..but I really dont have the guts to let you know this..On hindsight I don wanna lose ur friendship..So..lemme hold on.'

Now..
She-ela : Visiting Dr.Hinsley Jebakumar for her first trimester/second trimester examination results at a private child health centre in Trichy....

He-manth : Visiting Dr.Edwin Wattson for his first semester/second semester examination results at the Univ of Austin doctoral research centre....

And life just goes on..
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Mayiru... » //-->





yep...life is all about speaking your emotions out....better to have tried and lost than to not have tried at all.......
-gayathri

Posted by Blogger monu #  

~Oo°~

hmm..sollaama irundhaa..vedikayaa/vilayaata irka pordhu avan orthan dhaan..
solli aapadichaa..vedikka paaka pordhu...Ulagamae..

Posted by Blogger rajesh #  

~Oo°~

never is too late rapi!

Posted by Blogger Prabhu #  

~Oo°~

moonu reason i can think of:
1. not enough courage/fear of courage
2. too much ego to be the first one
3.not enough commitment, so dont mind letting go

i guess its all in the game called life!!!

Posted by Blogger monu #  

~Oo°~

oops, that should have been fear of rejection....
:(

sorry for dumb mistakes like these

:(

Posted by Blogger monu #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger