+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Nose tall?..Ji haan!...Nostalgia




A look at the gorgeous Vidya Balan brought a few thoughts instantaneously...

1)Is it me or is it the same with everyone?Why does Vidya Balan,the heroine of the latest movie - Parineeta,remind me of the good old high school science teacher or the arts and craft teacher - 'Neeta Madam'??
Not that I din't like those smart and sexy ladies :)..In fact the entire class ogled all day at them for their freshness and beauty!

2)Wow..That sharp and tall nose is unique..!Nose tall?..Ji haan!
If Saif and her were to marry and have a kid,I bet the kid would have the longest nose on earth!! :)

3)A piece of alpa sandhosham..Shes a Palakaadu Iyer :)..Namma ooru ponnunga range ae vera!!
She says to Rediff
"I am a Tamilian from Kerala. I come from Palghat, on the border of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. I am from the Iyer community."

4)Things you didn't know about thalaivi

Finally,a hearty welcome to Vidya Balan into the tinsel world!Looking forward to Parineeta and 'Munnabhai Meets Mahatma Gandhi' (still in production)

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | tolthu standardu vs. tvellth grayed » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger