+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Better ideas to blog when in India..

Something that I realised when I was in India.
I somehow found that I had so many interesting things to jot down and many wonderful observations to blog down when i was there than what I have in mind when I am here in the U.S.A.
May be its because of the mood out there..
May be its because I was surrounded by people I love the most..
May be its because I had nothing else to think about other than ponder about little nostalgic enjoyable things.
May be its because of the variety of activities that happen out there and the lack of monotonous,mechanical life routine as in the U.S.

The main contributoe could be the shortness of the trip out there and the will to look out for as many events/memorable events during the stay.

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | What next?Traffic Lights and Sound Horns in the sky? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger