+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, January 05, 2006

What next?Traffic Lights and Sound Horns in the sky?

IBNLive : CNN-IBN Exclusive: Fear in the Sky

Kindly the excuse the multiple the posts about Air traffic/airways etc.I am just back after a ridiculous Air India based trip.They overbooked my flight and that screwed my itinerary and was late by 1 whole day to my destination,losing the opportunity to be a part of my best friend's 'Maaplai Azhaipu' occasion.
Added to that,my baggages got delayed by 6 days and am yet to get any response or apology or compensation from the airlines.

The nonchalance and complete lack of understanding exhibited by the airline people taught me a lesson.Never ever travel book tickets in Air India.
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Be-Sahara... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger