+
C-rappy Cacophony

Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006...a new year!

I wish everyone a very happy and trouble-free new year!
This is going to be one of the most memorable years for me,as I am leaving back to the United states on this new year day.
As always,it has not yet sunk in that I am going to leave my near and dear ones.
I don't think my folks read my blog,but then if they chanced upon this blog of mine,I would like to convey that.."I love you all so much".
To all my friends and relatives who made this trip interesting and memorable..thanks a lot.
See you all next time!
Till then,
Adios.
Wish you all a happy new year again.
Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | 'Thavamai Thavamirundhu' » //-->





Wish u a happy newyear and a good trip back to the US!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger