+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, February 29, 2008

Google Readies Google Health

WOW! I blogged about this news 2 years ago! What a great prediction it was and its bearing fruit now.

Google Readies Google Health

This was what I had written in my blog piece here

Another area that Google could get into is something like WebMD.A Dr.Google website which becomes the elixir of all ailments!Linking pharmaceutical companies and their products and their availability(non-prescription drugs) in online stores,should take the whole world of buying medicines to a different level!


Way to go Google!
I wish I had bought their stock when it was 100$ :(
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Pick up your phone ... for Godsake! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger