+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, June 13, 2003

Ooops..very long time..I even forgot that there was this thing wer I cud scribble stuff,until I one of my frends' weblog reminded me.!
But the wierd thing is...
thers not been even an iota of a change in my life from what it was a month or an year ago!I could not call myself even a vegetable,because even a vegetable grows/undergoes transformations in its state.I could call myself a piece of furniture located at the same place,with not much of a change in any manner!
The mentionable trivial stuff that I went thro were
1)I drove down to houston to test drive Mercedes Benz's C series sports car.It was a wonderful experience! details abt the event at www.c-spotdriveparty.com
2)I drove down 9 hrs to Tulsa,wer my Periappa n periamma ,from India have come to stay with their son,Sridhar.I t was a welcome change for me n my friend,K-sreenivasan,who accompanied me.We had wonderful Kerala style food(paarikka pitlaa/keera molaguutal/nombu adai/puliyodharai/puuri/ven pongal etc etc) at the hands of periamma!wow..what a treat it was..I would not be exagerrating if I state that since I came back after that trip,I have cooked very less number of times.Jus the though abt those food items ,satiates my hunger n also drives away my intention to cook the worst kinda food that turns out from my hands!
If anybodyz even wondering y i am writing all this stuff...its jus to jot down my ramblings and may be come back after a few days/months/years and laugh/cry at what I ve gone through!
I am a moderator of a en egroup called shanm-usa which I started on the first week of my entry into the U.S!My intention was solely based on maintaing touch with all my frends from college.But as the months passed,Shanmusa took shape into a very informative,effecient tool for communication between U.S univ M.S aspirants and the M.S students already in U.S!It didnt take much long for the group to score a century in terms of its member count!
I would write a lot more abt this egroup in the postings to come!
adios for tonite!
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | There was a discussion in our egroup abt an articl... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger