+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

kkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pthhooooooooooooooo

i ve seen a lot of them ..
the ones that say..
I hate both coke n pepsi..
I would drown in tender coconut rather.
I loathe A.R.Rahman's jarring music..
I would listen 24/7 to ilayaraja's melodies rather.
I am allergic to academics..
I would play the whole day instead..
I m a teetotaller since ages..
I 've habbits that are either good,better or best.
I don't eat non-veg..
I sometimes ,don't even eat some veges..
I would never set my foot into the wretched U.S..
I would rather lie burried in my beloved India.
I never argue with anyone about anything..
I dont even have anyone to argue if i wanted.
I dont care a shit to what others talk abt me..
I dont even bother when they talk directly to me..
I have no friendly guys worth saying..
I have no sayings that would be friendly.
I have no ego problems to worry abt..
I don't even have a single alter-ego.
I have never had a liking for any girl..
I don't have even a single female chat buddy.
I will never get married in life..
I won't allow even my illegitimate son to get married.

How I wish..one fine day..these people woke up with selective amnesia and started living the way they were expected to live.
p.s : all of the above characteristics are imaginery.Any resemblances to persons dead or not dead is purely coincidental.





Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Thank god its a monday??? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger