+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Thank god its a monday???

i just cant believe it is a sunday and I am here at work..!!well,the fact that I am not doing anything constructive is very obvious though.
I m jus trying to work on my thesis,which should most probably culminate by the end of this month,after I hopefully defend it successfully on the 27th Oct.
There used to be times when I used to count the days left in the week to get to the weekends,but the situation has changed now.The ennui associated with the 2 days at the end of the week,makes me dread it.There is no fast forward button in my remote,uninteresting life.
Saturday and Sunday have no meaningful purpose.The 48 hours are brutally killed watching TV,chatting and talking on the fone.Added to these inexpensive pasttimes,the 2 days take a heavy toll on the wallet too due to the visit to the thai or chinese or Desi restaurants atleast twice and shopping for unnecessary items on the shelves of Kohl's or Old navy or Gap.
How I wish they made it 6 working days a week with an option even to work on sundays..This doesnt mean I am a workaholic.Its just that I enjoy being with people and thinking something constructive.Whether I show it in my deeds is a different question.



Posted by rajesh |


« Home | hmm..a good one » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger