+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

indiaaaaaaa

for the last five weeks,i have just relaxed in India,eating great food at the hands of my beloved mom and also at the hands of the various anonymous chefs in the hotels..
India was very hot,but that dint even give me an iota of trouble..I just love being in India amidst the nasty crowded streets and filthy pavements..
Saw too movies during this trip.Both are not worth mentioning-Boys and Kaaka Kaaka..Indian film industry has finally taken resort in dirty/crude ideas and unparliamentary language/thots..
I am just flooded with great memories about this trip..Along with it I am frightened abt various bills/chores that I have to do in the coming weeks..
-raapi




Posted by rajesh |


« Home | ammaaaaaaaaaaaa » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger