+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, July 27, 2003

My dear Junta,
I had sent a mail recently about a kind of Multilevel Marketing and had warned new students to keep away from this!Well on hindsight,It struck me that I had failed to explain why I had suddenly come out with such an outburst in this students' forum & how it suddenly mattered most to the new students.
I came to know that some of the members of that Vicious gang have been indulging in false propaganda abt this scheme luring a number of students in the U.S univs.I know of a lot of cases where some students were even encoraged to stop looking for RA/Teaching Assistantships ,making them believe that once U join this MLM scheme U wouldn't need such funding/aid;which is absolute nonsense.There not an iota of truth attached to this utopian dream!
Many of my friends even started neglecting thier studies and are right now in deep shit!
It is awkward to be amidst them and some of thier ridiculous behaviors,namely listening to audio tapes whose content is nuthing but their own voice which says continuously "I will become a millionaire in x days!I shall get 23 jobs before 2005 etc".The height of embarassment is when 2 of these desis/roomates shake hands when they meet daily in the evening and greet each other "Haaaiii maennn ...Howu aaar yuuu doingggu Maeann?" in a dirty despicable desi accent!
I feel sorry for them and am helpless because I am not really in a position to kick thier asses!
Kindly take some time to go through this wonderful article{even a fast reading (PARTICULARLY THE ETHICS PART) wud giveya an idea}
http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html
--Raapi

P.S:Thx to the few who responded to my call for comments and concerns!Expecting others to put in thier views too.

"Shit happens everyday!But lets make sure it happens where it is supposed to happen!" - Charles Darwin
(hmm..naah..I came up with this-Raapi)




Posted by rajesh |


« Home | 1 month and 10 days..thats a long time to be back ... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger