+
C-rappy Cacophony

Saturday, June 14, 2003

Today was as usual a "Chatterday".I wonder how i would have survived for such long if there had been nuthing called an MSN or a yahoo messenger!Its analogous to that of a roadside tea shop bench where U never know who ud turn up and who udn't & when someone turns up therez definitely some kind of a useless conversation after the customary "Howdy?whatsup?Long time no c" expressions.
Every chat ends with an hackneyed expression- "Talk to you later/Take care/Bye for now".As if if they dont say that ,they would not talk to me later or I would forget to take care of myself!Its so ridiculous.Someone needs to bring out a separate language/protocol to chat online!Redundancy needs to be avoided!
Saturday and Sunday would be the 2 days when water conservation is at it peak in my house!I dont find much of a need to use them to clean myself until Monday morning when I decide to use them sympathising the plight of my coworkers,if I was to deicde against it even that day !
I spent a better part of the day listening to an Online tamil radio station airing some copied tamil songs and their original english versions.It was so fantastic and it really exposed the inefficiency of even the most prominent music directors in the Indian film Industry.Then My curiosity led into searching for some websites with similar info and I found a treasure
at http://www.mail-bag.com/copycat.shtml .It was amazing to figure out that even one of the latest hits from "Parthiban kanavu" had been entirely ripped off an english song!Most of us immediately get an instant thought of betrayal and having been cheated time and again.I beg to differ though.My point here is that Its not a great mistake to copy ,but when they copy ,they should atleast admit it and give reference/credits to the original composer.
I also watched "Yaadhein" from an internet website.It was a pretty decent movie with the usual Subash Ghai touch.I found a liking to the movie and also Kareena Kapoor,may be bcos this is the first movie that I am watching of hers.The fact that I am still humming its theme song reflects the melody of the music!
Other than that,nuthing else worthy of a mention today.I might set my foot out of the house to return an opened Coffee powder tin that I bought at HEB and bring out my frustration on the manager for the same.

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Ooops..very long time..I even forgot that there wa... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger