+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Bloody Murphy..!All my life,Murphyz been following me like a shadow reminding me of his notorious law.Nuthing has ever gone smooth for me.I have had to face hardships and go through the regular hiccups when I take on anything in life.The last 2 years,although it seems cool and comfortable,has actually been really a bumpy ride for me.When everythingz going right,if at all therz the faintest possibility of any sorta screw-up to occur,it definitely happens to me.
The latest being my Coop extension.I was verbally assured by my company's management that I ud be able to work till the end of Oct.Suddenly,they go back on their word and give me the marching orders from Aug!Adding salt to the injury,the company closes down for 2 weeks for cost cutting!I am left in the lurch with no work and no pay.
Well..is this what I deserve for being what I am..? Suddenly my head is heavy and I feel as if there is a huge lump in my throat and my eyes dont cease to be red anymore!
Oh..boy...!I definitely need a break from this frigging unstability..
Although it doesnt speak good of me,the fact that people who came after me,some of them even undeserving,landed up in a cool,luxurious life,makes me feel sick!I am not being jealous here but I am just cursing my fate ..
Hope is like soap!I bubble up with periodic streaks of enthusiasm only to figure out finally that it is simply diminishing in dimensions.
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Google helped me appreciate a wonderful style of a... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger