+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Google helped me appreciate a wonderful style of art-Drawings by M.C Escher!I feel happy that I somehow stumbled upon the links which led me to an entirely amazing world of pictures which portrayed so many things other than the geometrical intricacies and the exquisite minute details.It actually conveyed the complex thinking and mental make up of the person who produced it.Every work of art had been meticulously produced and had a beautiful concept associated with it and for the first time ,I was able to appreciate some kind of an abstract art.
More details could be found at http://www.cs.unc.edu/~davemc/Pic/Escher/
I happened to watch yet another movie online.It was "jungle" directed by Ram Gopal Varma.No points for guessing who the heroine was!Urmila seemed to have sailed through the movie with not much of a classic performance.Her style of acting and overre-ACTING was the last thing I wanted to watch today.But on the whole,the movie seemed okay for the wonderful portrayal of a forest life and its inhabitants,which included a Veerappan style gang!Full marks to the cameraman who had cranked the movie interestingly.
well..thats it for today..
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | This morning I accidentally switched on the idiot ... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger