+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Had a wonderful birthday.Really felt rejuvenated with the number of calls/wishes from my family/frends and relatives.It gave a sense of reassurance that there are people happy to be associated with me and wishing my well-being.Hope I live up to thier goodwill..
Although so many people called me and wished me,I had only one friend with whom I almost hung out the entire day on Aug 2nd.He is Saru,my close friend and I cant imagine how I would have spent my time all along at Austin if he wasnt here.He is one of the most intelligent guys I have come across..Lotsa characteristics in him worth emulating.Hes gonna get married soon at India and am looking forward to attending it.
Today went around with Guru and Bharath.Had wonderful Vaekoos abt college life.
Shopped around for the India trip.This weekend was a blast..it jus flew past..
Anyway..lemme end todays log with my fav hip-hop number By 50 cents....

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go Raapi
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a ***k
It's not your birthday!


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | it feels so empty without me!! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger