+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, July 28, 2003

watadaytwas!

It was a great day worth cherishing for a long time to come.Not everyday has the distinction of being ones star birthday.Its not everyday that one has a successful telephonic interview from a great company in Germany.Its not everyday that one gets the most anticipated news of his life-A permanent job position!
Well!July 28th gets incribed in gold in the virtual autobiography of RAAPI..
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I DID IT..I got a job!
I thank all my beloved wellwishers for all their prayers and encouragement all along during this long,scary journey that I had to pass through.My persistence and your hopes in me, paid finally..I guess.
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | My dear Junta, I had sent a mail recently about a ... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger