+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Another Hiatus

well..here we go again..No posts since the last week!That doesnt mean that Raapi had nuthing to do/describe abt.Its been one of the most hectic weeks for me,particularly with really short deadlines approaching for my Germany Visit and India Trip.
I have been called for an interview at INFINEON,one of the top 5 semiconductor companies in Europe.The job position is that of a Process engineer at their state of the art 300 mm fab at Dresden,Germany.It has been kind of a dream job for me and I am thrilled that I have such an opening to explore.
But considering the new lifestyle and the heavy taxes (to the tune of 40-45% of the salary),I have decided to keep that job idea as a reserve.I accepted my offer letter at AMD,austin for the position of Product development engineer.I am very excited about the job and am looking forward to joining it from Oct 6th.I am also happy that I would relieving myself of a kind of emotional stress ,never-ceasing boredom,when I visit my folks back in India.
I have been aggressively shopping for my Sister-chitra and other cousins out there.It was kinda funny when a coupla ladies started picking stuff from a cart ,which apparently was the one in which I had put all my stuff and had left it on the side of the aisle to come back later to get it.
My vote for the best shopping experience goes to KOHL'S.there stuff is goos and the pricing is amazing.They have most of their stuff on sale and its very tempting to grab them all.
Another notable happening during the weekend was meeting my good old friend from school.She has got a job in Austin and I was helping her get settled with her new apartment and grocery buying etc..We also had a great time watching "Chicago"-a movie worth watching for the awesome performances of rene & zeta jones!
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Had a wonderful birthday.Really felt rejuvenated w... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger