+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, October 06, 2003

Day 1...

Today was my first day at AMD as a full time employee.I have joined the company as a product development engineer at Austin.Most part of today was just employee orientation and setting up computer account/telephone stuff.
I got a chance to meet my manager.She seems to be pretty shrewd and very professional.She introduce me to other engineers in our department.
From tomorrow,I think I might be entrusted with some work.I take this opportunity to thank my friends and relatives who wished me on my first day of duty today.
I would have been much more scared had this been a different company.But since I have worked at AMD as a coop for a span of 16 months,I dint feel much of a shock.However,this is a different department with entirely different tasks.Hope I succeed in it..
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | thanx appa..that was sweet! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger