+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, January 22, 2004

chiyan naa enna??

Thats a very well known dialogue from the movie 'SETHU'..That question makes so many people inquisitive and in the movie its shown as if everybody right from the teashop man to the college prof give their own explanation!
Thinking on the same lines,I draw a parallel in my name too.So many people whom I am acquainted with,still do not know what is my real name and there have been many people,all through the years who have asked me what "Raapi" refers to.I have always given them the cliched explanation stating that it is a derivation from the first few letters of my name - 'Ra'jesh 'P'arameshwaran Vijayaraghavan!
But then my curiosity to explore what it really means made me search for the term.I bumped upon some interesting explanations.Here are some of those.I am pretty sure that everybody has experienced silly pleasures called as alpa-sandhosham in tamil.I got one such feeling when I learnt what it meant in some language/culture!:-))
Raapi..the planet??
Raapi..the Monarch in Kardii vocabulary..hehehe
hmm..Finally ' A rogue is a rogue is a rogue by whatever name you call him..' ;))
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Google..or Googly?? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger