+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Bookmarks and much more

Ever confronted with a situation when you have some very specific website in mind that you have bookmarked in your computer back home,but can't recall it at the computer in a friend's place?

I always have had this idea to have some web location where I could store all my favourite links and visit that page anytime I wanted to look into one of those websites.
Although I never came up with such a website by myself,I bounced into a well organised website of bookmarks.It is like a huge library of useful,interesting weblinks.

Kudos to the creator Gaurang Khethan.I was awestruck by his efforts in the internet world.He has packed in a lot of info in all the webpages he has created!I haven't yet explored it all yet,but noticed that he has a great USC FAQs website for "students heading to USC",which could be useful even to students heading to other universities.

Although I haven't lately updated my website "shanmusa" about U.S univ info ,I think there is some generic info in there too ,which could be useful to any starter.

Shoot your observations/comments about Gaurang's websites to him here.I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to update him with interesting websites which he could add in his website!

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | girls..girls..girls..where art thou? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger