+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, June 18, 2004

Of females,shemales and Gmails

Well,In the past few weeks,its been a battle among the email service providers to show-off their generosity in endowing huge storage space to its ever-devoted set of netizens.I was wondering where did all this benevolent feeling reside all along?Why didn't the yahoo or the rediff come out with a scheme earlier,leave alone the 1 Gig part,why not a meagre increase in mail storage to around 20mb?

Now that Gmail threw open the doors of unlimited mail space,Yahoo wants to show off its might with a 2Gb offering.Although it is well evident that none of these companies are doing these as an act of charity and have their secret ulterior motives to advertise,it is hearty to note that we customers are getting rewarded finally.

On a related note,I was wondering how many years I would require to exceed my 1 Gig storage,considering my normal rate of email-sending/recieving.I have also been noticing that the number of personal mails have dwindled to around 0 percent in the recent months.I dont even have the opportunity to populate my "sent messages" folder because I have nothing significant to convey to anyone.With such a pathetic scenario of nobody to send/receive even a single important mail,why would I require 2 or 3 email addresses with 1Gig/2Gig space in each??

As I was pondering about this,I saw a small pop-up window saying I ve recieved a new mail.I don't know if it is only me or if it is the same with everyone-whenever I see the note which says I have unread mail,my curiosity levels shoot up and I neglect whatever I am working on at the instant and click the new mail,as if it is the harbinger of my whole life's success!
Once I opened that email, I got the answer to my questions that I asked about the necessity of huge mail spaces and about my worry that there is no one to mail me with true concern/caring.

Reality dawned that from now on, I can enjoy the luxury of reading through millions of bulk/junk mails which have been sent with great concern and need not delete them as before.If I want,I could even archive/preserve them and revisit after many years!Although I don't know the senders personally,I am always moved by their feelings for me.If you are wondering who are these individuals I am talking abt,here is some insight on the content of their mails and how they happen to be the elixir of my pathetic email life.

1)"Enlarge your ##$#%@$"
My reaction has always been.."what the hell..?Who the $#$# asked this guy to assume that I needed an enlargement?As if he came and measured it..stupid zombie!"

2)"Consolidate your debts"
My reaction has been been.."Did you see me begging on the roadside with a sign saying-I am jobless with lots of debts?How the hell did you assume I am leading a miserable life?Grow up U idiot!"

3)"Free 1 month coffee supply and a coffeemaker for you to keep"
My reaction : "Dude..I have my supply of Pbreee/chikree Narasus coffee and the traditional stainless steel pilter to make it!No thanks"

4)"We shall help you reunite with your classmates"
My reaction : "Did I cry that I am missing those people?Who the hell cares about them and why the heck are you interested in our get-together?U shameless p1mp"

5)"12 CDs for he price of 1"
My reaction : "Wow..what a great individual - a class apart with his charity..ready to give me 11 cds free.But I dont even have a cd player U donkeyslot.."

6)"Incredible screensavers and desktop wallpapers"
My reaction : "ahh..the only thing missing in my life...Once I get it,all my problems gonna vanish..cmon..gimme a break U lunatic.."

7)"Voluptuous females and free access to paid websites/webcams"
My reaction :"hmm..for once you seemd to have sent an interesting mail.But whats with those ugly dark-skinned chicks/shemales on those websites?and why do you have to make me go bonkers with a hundred pop-up sites!!?Your mails gonna be flushed down the drain!"

8)"Cheap supply of Vi@gra"
My reaction : "This is too much..Can't you guys ever think of me as a normal guy?First it was a wrong assumption of a stunted growth and now a re-dick-ulous assumption!cmon..dont create an ad-dick-tion to such stuff!"

These are some of the oft-repeated bulk emails that I receive and never bother to open.But I really admire the effort of these spammers - their diehard belief that one fine day I shall succumb to their passionate emails and falter.

My sincere request to these noble souls - the bulk mail uncles and junk mail aunties :
Now that I have around 5 Gig email space,please keep the mails flooding my inbox and kindle my feelings of curiosity day and night!But remember,You are hopelessly trying to win the battle which you will never win - U stupid morons!

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Raapilinx » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger