+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Thalai & captan

Offlate I have not been dreaming much at all.There used to be times when I used to get up in the morning and remember almost everything that I dreamt the previous night in my sleep.Even if 10% of those dreams had come true,It would have been a troublesome life for many girls!!:))

This is one piece of one of my latest dreams.I found it pretty funny though.It was between 2 very amusing individuals!!The only 2, who I feel can speak seriously but invoke loads of laughter among the masses.In recent times whatever they say/they do,has been very entertaining!I am providing the exact picture that I got in my dream..Here U go..


So,as I lay in the dark,I could envision our thalai-Bush,calling captain-Vijaykanth and speaking to him..You guys have to accept whatever I say, as it is.No questioning of logic of how Bush speaks in tamil and how captan understands english sometimes!!Hey..Its my bloody dream..okay?!!

Thalai : Captain..Vanakam!
Captan : Hello Mistr Prejidentu..Hovaaryu?auwis amrikaa?
Thalai : fine Captan..intha Kerry padutharaan captan!!intha weapons of mass destruction..we really don't know where it is..U gotto to do something..
Captan : Misterr Prejident..!very saaary!Naa inga rombo bizy..
Thalai : Oh..no..captan..terrorism is Barbaric..we cannot spare it.
Captan: yeah..yeah..but first naa oru tamilan ..apram indhian..apram thaan ulagatha pathi yosika mudiyum..my REPUTASON will go down Busshu..I gotto work with central beeero of Invtgn now. apram sandhipoam! Bye!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh..that was pretty scary!!Anyway don't be surprised to see captain going on a quest to find Osama in his next film.Anything is possible.Looking forward for
Gajendra!!
Here enjoy the glimpse of the dynamic duo!!
enna oru looku..enna oru smilu..aaahaa..!
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Hotmail follows suit!! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger