+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kaadhalenum thervezhudhi "CUP" aditha maanavi Naan!

They'd known each other since 20 years,from the time her family had moved into his aprtment complex.
Times had changed to such an extent that their street had got renamed 3 times,there city was changed from being Madras to Chennai ,back to Madras!
The Government had changed from being a DMK to an AIDMK to captain kanth's regime.

When it came to the decision regarding his marraige and her marraige,it din't take quite long for their parents to zero down on each other's family,going by the proximity both they and their son and daughter shared since childhood!
What came as a shock was..when they heard this conversation..

She:daii..cmon its getting too far now..I cant hide it anymore..nor can I try to act smart and act as if I don't notice whats going on between us!

He: what?? puryara maari sollaen!I can't understand a single sentence u spoke now!Actually thats typical of your way of speaking,assuming that the other person is also on the same page as yours!

She:Ok,the thing is..I overheard my parents talking about speaking with your folks about our marriage.

He:Why should your parents speak to my parents for your marraige and my marraige?

She : :0..you are kidding right?

He:Okay..I get it now..But..listen..
Have you ever gone through the experience of a question paper leak and knowing all the answers for the questions to come in the exam the next day?

She:deii..what is this..pls be serious!

He: I have a point to make!
It is one of the worst and boring experiences to simply be prepared for whats in store and go through that gruelling and irritating phase of exam where I know all the answers!
Instead I would always like to have an element of suspense,something that has the capability to bring out something new out of me and something that can surprise me!
Ofcourse,I might get lesser marks in the exam but then I like it that way.
In my opinion,Lifes a similar challenge and I don't wanna have a boring phase after marraige when I know all the answers to the myriad questions of matrimony!

She: :O :O..so?

He: So???hehehe..makku makku makku..
Just because we are so close since childhood,it doesnt mean we HAVE and are DESTINED to become man and wife!

She: hmm..Nalla vela..Hope you don't secretly exchange your question paper with the guy next to you! :p

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Gas trick problem » //-->





Raapi,

Known devil is better than unknown angel - nu solraangale??? why?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

I know this is just a "story" kinda thing, still I do not agree with this dude. I would prefer a girl I know so well than an anonymous ....

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger