+
C-rappy Cacophony

Friday, August 05, 2005

Blogic -3 : Think before you leak!

This one just popped outa my head right now when I visited Ammani's page after a long time and found one of her blogs intentionally deleted,due to a request she had got from someone!I also noticed many blog-hoppers being dejected that they were not the fortunate few to have a glance at it,before it was killed!

A mere googling for the cached version of the post within quotes instantaneously got me to the 'so-called' deleted post!

I have found similar instances of comments/blogs disappearing after its been published and have been lurking around online for sometime!
The point I got to make with this Blogic - 3 is..
Just like words that have been spoken,its hard to take back words that have been published online!
One can try to cover up with the delete button in Blogger but then in the wired world,theres this GOD named google whos watching every single action you do!

In life,think twice before you speak and in Bloglife,think 4 times before you leak!
-Raapi

Disclaimer : I am not trying to be a jerk with this post!Infact I dint find that so-called controversial post offensive at all!It was sheer reality and a wonderful post,which definitely deserved a place in some blog!


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Blogic - 2 : "Guys n their commenting s-KILLS" » //-->





Ada Ada Ada..

Enna oru modern day karuthu.. Pinnitanya

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger