+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, January 16, 2006

Y!Messenger - More than just a software pgm..

I think most of my friends are idle..
Why would I say so?
That is what Yahoo Messenger says of them!

How would life be had there been no online chat programs,especially Yahoo messenger?
In the last 5 or 6 years,my only means of being in touch with meaningful civilisation has been through the messengers.I ve talked/laughed/scolded/ridiculed/quarrelled/cried/fought/advised/questioned/watched/debated/discussed/grilled/chatted/cheated/lied/spied and whatnot through the messengers!
Really 1 thing that has become an indispensible part of my life!

-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | GoodBye Saravana Bhavan... » //-->





Second that. Though not using it much now, it was very much the de-facto standard for communication, especially when one was a student without a cellphone. Cellphone has sadly toppled YM right now but there is always a neat niche.

Guru.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger