+
C-rappy Cacophony

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bird Flu Watch...

WSBTV.com - Entertainment - Bird Flu Subject Of ABC Movie Tonight

Would someone ban such unverified stuff?While there has been no evidence of the spread of the pandemic from one human to another,this entire movie is going to be solely based on this assumption!An effective way to keep the people under fear!

People!Get ready to tremble under fear and run to your walmart to stock up with essentials awaiting the outbreak of this new unverified funda.
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | 'Vote..Veto..Tivo' » //-->





Hey Rajesh.. No I do not know you but I happened to come across your Blog and found it interesting and I believe all my blog readers might find it interesting too. I hope you dont mind it. I am from Philly, PA.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger