+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Screw the U.S timings..

I got up early this morning as I had to catch a flight at 10.20 a.m.When I was almost ready to get a shower at 8.30 a.m(by my watch),I noticed that my computer's clock was saying 7.30 a.m.It just took me by shock.Then I realised that It was the gimmick of the ever-irritating U.S timing change.They had moved time by an hour for the daylight time savings..
It would have been very irritating had this caused a fiasco with my flight today.But I am happy that i got an extra hour and Hence I blogged in.


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | kkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pthhooooooooooooooo » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger