+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Car Search

The whole of last week,I spent my time looking out for a decent used car.I was put to a gruelling time interacting with so many car dealer guys almost all of whome overpriced their cars and most of whom were quite evidently deviating from the truth in whatever they uttered.I found some of these guys very pathetic.Even if a car had been involved in an accident and had been wrecked badly before being restored to a working condition,these guys kept the tempo and spoke very highly of their cars.The only intention was to make the deperate buyer to succumb to thier lies,which I fortunately din't fall to.
Finally I decided upon a car and ended my misery with the purchase of a 2000 model Mazda Protege.Although it cost me a seven grand ,I felt it was a decent purchase.
Just as I am going to this phase,I felt I could jot down few details abt websites about the car buying procedure.The most frequented website to know the details about a car(using the VIN#) is carfax .This website searches through all the records and bring in all the historical details of the car that has been logged against it.That definitely helps in gaining confidence about the car since there is all possibility of a car being screwed up mechanically but being immaculate in looks.
To know the general price range for a used car,I took use of Blue book and nadaguides.These websites were really helpful in understanding the current market value of a used car.They were particularly helpful in bargaining with the over priced cars with the dealers.
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | rejoinder to yestday's a.r.rehman post.. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger