+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, September 19, 2004

boredom

Few weeks ago,I haggled terribly with my cellphone service provider and managed to get 600 free daytime minutes and unlimited night/weekend minutes.Added to this,I also got them to put me into the plan which had the nighttimes start from 7 p.m.While it was a great bargain for the 40$ I would have to cough out every month,I felt ridiculously stupid later.I really didn't need that much cellphone time at all.Since the past few months,I have noticed a steady decrease in the calls I recieve and the calls that I make.
There are some phone numbers in my phone's address book,which are probably too old and the people listed may not even exist anymore.And the rest of the legit ones,I am sure it would be a shock if I were to call some of those people,whom I have lost touch since the 2 years!

As to the few calls that I make,its kinda in a state where there is no issue to talk!Even with the thickest of friends,its been brought down to the same old stuff being chewed again and again..the same old girls being talked about..the same episodes being analysed for the nth time.Starting to hate this phase of life,where there is nothing memorable enough to provide any train of nostalgic thoughts later in life!Its just the same old routine of 5 weekdays and the 2 day boring weekends which keep repeating!If I were to look back after 15 years,this would be the last thing I would like to have any memory of.

Few of my friends are heading back to India for good!One of them already left and joined a job in chennai,while the other is leaving in a few weeks!Feel sad for the turbulence in some of their lives.Just wish that everything got settled and everyones in a peaceful state!

Now coming to some general ramblings..

Was watching a few minutes of the serial "Apprentice".Felt like kicking Donald Trump right on his face!It was sheer stupidity in the name of a reality show!Everything appeared staged and the way Mr.Trump was acting like an ass,it was highly irritating.How I wished one of the candidates showed him his tallest finger and left the crapshow in the middle!!

For some reason,It just occured to me that companies like Wipro and Infosys were just PIMPS in the software trade!All they do is get the wealthy customers under their belt and supply then with cheap software engineers!And in the process get to become the billionaires!But then,it didn't take long to realise that that analogy was really crass and really didn't hold true!Atleast the Indian engineers got something to work on!

Watched Fight club again.Sometimes it really feels that way..to bring out one's frustration by beating the hell outa someone/oneself!Glad that feeling doesn't stay for long :)

-Raapi







Posted by rajesh |


« Home | American History X » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger