+
C-rappy Cacophony

Monday, September 20, 2004

GOOG

Even if this tool were to charge me 1 $ for each time I have used it,I would be owing 1 whole life to it!I am sure almost every M.S student would have a similar story to say!
Yeah..Its the good old Google I am talking about.I was just wondering how on earth could I repay this great friend,philosopher and guide of mine who has helped me for the past 5 or 6 years in various issues of life.I have crossed many barriers and won a number of academic battles,all thanks to this great invention of mankind!
And what is it that I could do in return?
Just come up with some cryptic crossword clues for it. :)

Here you go..Enjoy it..
Try to unravel the mystery behind the clues and if interested post the logic behind them,in the comment's section.I shall post the explanations tomorrow.

1)Engine God ogled endlessly at.(6)

2)Search the unknown out of Geology Organisation(6)

3)Does the E-log go crazy with its queries?(6)

4)Engine's logo is 50% Page's Organisation.(6)

5)Search it for egg scrambling tool headlessly.(6)

6)The french go back and forth confusing the web detective(6)

7)Gate's gold goes for a final toss puzzled by web-Page's IPO(6)

-Raapi



Posted by rajesh |


« Home | boredom » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger